History: Beaver Township Improvements (1905)
Contact: Helen Blaha
----Source: The Loyal Tribune, August 10, 1905
A trip through the town of Beaver, on the line of the rural free delivery route reveals many improvements taking place within the past year. Several new barns have been erected, among them a nice big one on Eugene Brenneman's farm. New houses have been erected by Chas. Anderson and Henry Smith, opposite Jos. Van Slett's place; another good house on the C. F. Johnson place, near Chas. Arndt; and C. T. Haskin is building a good modern house to replace the one destroyed by fire.
Ed Wolf who owns the farm just west of Jos. Van Slett, has moved onto his place, fixed up the buildings and is making it a most desirable place. All along the route land is being cleared at a rapid pace; pasture land is being cleared of stumps and under brush cut out.
Beaver is bound to be one of the best farming sections in Clark County.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.