BioM: Smith, Violet (1929)
Poster: Audrey Roedel
Email: audero@powerweb.net

Surnames: SMITH ANDERSON BENEDICT

----Sources: LOYAL TRIBUNE (Loyal, Clark County, Wis.) 10/03/1929

Smith, Violet (29 SEP 1929)

The marriage of Miss Violet Smith daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Guy Smith of Loyal, Wis., to James Anderson, son of Mrs. Mattie Anderson of Rosholt, Wis., took place Sunday morning at the Evangelical Church at Spokeville, after the regular church services. Rev. G.W. Zimmermann officiated.

The wedding march, “The Bridal Chorus” from Lohengrin, was played by Mrs. Leo Kronberger, cousin of the bride. The bride was gowned in a medium blue silk crepe dress with hat to match. She was attended by her sister, Isabel who wore a tan silk dress with hat to match.

The groom, attired in navy blue suit, was attended by Nyle Benedict, a cousin of the bride, who wore a brown suit. The bride is a graduate of the Loyal High School, and of the Stevens Point Normal and also of the Oshkosh Normal and taught school three years at Rosholt, Wis.

The groom is a respected young man of Rosholt and a carpenter by trade.

After the ceremony, dinner was served to a number of relatives, at the home of the brides parents. After dinner the bridal couple left on a trip to West, planning on going as far as Idaho, and also visiting Yellow Stone National Park. Those present from away were Mr. Rufus Faulks of Iola, Wis., Alfred Anderson of Rosholt, Wis., Mr. and Mrs. Ottis Anderson and daughter Estelle Ruth of Galloway, Wis.

(By North York Correspondent)

 

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE