BioM: Pinter, Vera C. (1928)

Contact: Stan

Surnames: PINTER HERRMANN RUESCH

----Sources: WEEKLY CLARION (Dorchester, Clark Co, WI) 07/13/1928

Pinter, Vera C. (28 JUN 1928)

The marriage of Vera C. Pinter, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Pinter of Dorchester, Clark County, Wis., to Wm. B. Herrmann of Medford, took place at St. James Catholic Church at Wausau June 28, 1928 at 10 o’clock in the morning, Rev. E. P. O’Tolle officiating.

The bride wore a dress of satin and lace, beaded with rhinestones, and a long tulle veil with a headdress of lace and orange blossoms. She carried a shower bouquet of lilies of the valley, pink and white roses, carnations and baby’s breath.

The groom wore the conventional blue suit.

The bridesmaids, Miss Anna Pinter and Mrs. Gilbert Ruesch, sisters of the bride, wore yellow and peach georgette dresses and carried arm bouquets of pink and white roses, carnations and sweet peas.

The groom’s attendants were Mr. John Pinter of Dorchester, and Mr. Edward Ruesch of Medford.

After the ceremony a wedding breakfast was served to the bridal party at the Hotel Wausau. From there they went to the Colby Studio at Wausau for pictures.

Wedding dinner was served to immediate relatives at the home of the bride’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. John Pinter of Dorchester.

The happy couple left on a motor trip through northern Wisconsin and upon their return will make their home at Stratford, where Mr. Herrmann is bookkeeper of the Grahl Construction Co. We extend them sincere congratulations and well wishes.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE