Obit: Frantz, Harold Wilson #2 (1914 - 1933)
Contact: Crystal Wendt
Surnames: Frantz, Goddard, Vornholt, Lombard, Bahlke, Becker
----Sources: Neillsville Press (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 26 Oct. 1933
Frantz, Harold Wilson (12 May 1914 - ? Oct. 1933)
Harold Wilson Frantz, was born May 12, 1914, in the Town of Washburn, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Frantz. While he was a small boy the family moved to Neillsville where Harold attended the Neillsville Schools, graduating from high school last June.
Harold was a young man of likeable character and enjoyed the warm friendship of all who knew him. He was a member of the Zion reformed church, being confirmed, four years ago. Harold also was a member of the Young Peoples’ society of the Reformed Church and had been a member of the Boy Scout organization in this city for two years. In high school Harold was active in band, playing snare drum for three years. Outside of school he organized and directed the Little German band which appeared at a number of functions about the city. He belonged to the High School Latin Club and was out for oratory for three years. Harold was particularly fond of all sports, and especially enthusiastic about fishing, hunting and playing baseball. His mother died a number of years ago.
Harold is survived by his father and step-mother and four brothers, and one sister: Oscar, 29; Harry, 25; Edward, 21; Henry, 16, and Helen, Mrs. Sam Goddard of Fort Atkinson.
The funeral was set fort Thursday afternoon with services at the Lowe Funeral Home at 1:30 p.m. and from the Reformed church at 2 p.m., Rev. Edwin H. Vornholt officiating.
Those who were expected from out of the city are, Mr. and Mrs. Ross Lombard, Milwaukee, daughter of Mrs. Frantz; Mrs. R. Bahlke, Milwaukee, sister-in-law of Mrs. Frantz, George Baker, brother of Mrs. Frankz, and Mr. and Mrs. Sam Goddard.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs