BioM: Baronsky, Janet Marion (1952)
Contact: Crystal Wendt
Surnames: Baronsky, Dumler, Burgraff, Bruesewitz, Fritzler, Laabs
----Sources: Scrap book one: by Elsa Lange Hardrath & Dorthaleen Edwards Hardrath
Contributed by Halbert "Bud" Hardrath
Baronsky, Janet Marion (Marriage - 23 April 1952)
Now making their home on the groom’s farm on Route 1, Owen, are Mr. and Mrs. Harry H. Dumler, who were married at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday in St. Thomas Catholic Church, Milan, by the Rev. Father Burgraff.
The bride is the former Janet Marion Baronsky, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Baronsky, Abbotsford. The groom’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Henry Dumler, live on Route 1, Owen.
A frock of white ninon over satin featuring a fitted bodice, ruffled lace yoke, a lace trimmed waist and skirt, and sleeves that came to points over the wrists was selected by the bride. Her finger-tip veil cascaded from a lace cap trimmed with pearls and she carried a bouquet of pink and white roses tied with a white ribbon.
Mrs. Donald Bruesewitz, Spencer, the bride’s sisters, as matron of honor, wore a lavender ninon over taffeta formal and she carried a bouquet of yellow and white carnations accented with green ribbons.
The two bridesmaids, Delores Baronsky, Abbotsford, the bride’s sister, and Kathern Fritzler, Chicago, the groom’s cousin, were attired in mint green and yellow formals, respectively, styled like the maid of honor’s. Each carried a bouquet of pink and white carnations.
Donald Bruesewitz, Spencer, the bride’s brother-in-law, was best man, and Alfred Laabs and Jack Dumler, the latter a brother of the groom, were groomsmen.
A reception was held at the home of the bride’s parents after the ceremony and in the evening dance in the Colby Pavilion.
Before her marriage, the bride was employed in the office of Rudy Haderlein.
Out-of-town guests were present from Chicago and also from the surrounding vicinity.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.