Obit: Kramer, Edna M. (1912 - 2003)
Surnames: KRAMER SEVERT SCHULTZ ELMER WINTER LARSEN
----Source: TRIBUNE-RECORD-GLEANER (Loyal, Wis.) 01/08/2003
Kramer, Edna M. (26 SEP 1912 - 4 JAN 2003)
Edna M. Kramer, 90, Neillsville, died on Saturday, Jan. 4, 2003, at the Memorial Medical Center, Neillsville. Funeral services were held at 11 a.m., on Tuesday, Jan. 7, at Trinity Lutheran Church, Loyal. The Rev. Kevin Hanke officiated. Burial was in the Greenwood City Cemetery. Pallbearers were grandsons, Bruce Elmer, David Larsen, Charles Kramer Jr., Timothy Kramer, Roger Winter, Rodney Winter and Phillip Marten.
Edna M. Severt was born on Sept. 26, 1912, in Auburndale, to August and Anna (nee Schultz) Severt. She attended the White Oak School, Auburndale. She married Charles Bernard Kramer on Dec. 1, 1934, in Marshfield. They farmed near Arpin and then owned an operated a farm near Loyal until retiring in 1975. They built a home in Greenwood and resided there until her husband died on June 4, 1995. She continued to live in Greenwood until she entered the nursing home in 1999. She was a member of the former Trinity Lutheran Church, Greenwood, and was active with its ladies aide. She was a member of the Lone Pine Homemakers. Her interests included fishing, gardening, cooking and making quilts for family and World Relief through the church.
Survivors include five children, Marlene (Tom) Elmer, Greenwood, Jane (Wayne) Winter, Neshkoro, Carolyn (Douglas) Larsen, Willard, Delores Martin, Marshfield, and Charles (Janet) Kramer, Pickerel; 18 grandchildren; 34 great-grandchildren; and two sisters-in-law, Eleanor (Herbert) Severt, Marshfield, and Eleanor (Melvin) Severt, Marshfield.
Preceding her in death were her parents, her husband, five brothers and one sister.
Cuddie Funeral Home, Loyal, assisted the family with arrangements.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs