BioM: White, Edna M. (Marriage - 1915)
Surnames: REDMOND WHITE GAGE
----Source: LOYAL TRIBUNE (Loyal, Clark County, Wis.) 05/13/1915
White, Edna M. (Marriage - 5 MAY 1915)
Glenn Hollister Redmond, formerly of Loyal, Clark County, Wis., and Miss Edna May White of Jamestown, N.Y., were married Wednesday, Mary 5, 1915, the wedding taking place at Jamestown. The many friends of Mr. Redmond here extend hearty congratulations. The following was taken from the paper at Jamestown:
"Miss Edna May White, daughter of Mrs. Kate J. White of 23 Regent Sr., became the bride of Glenn Hollister Redmond of Loyal, Wis., at 2 o'clock this afternoon, Rev. Dr. Charles H. Small, pastor of the First Congregational Church officiating. The full ring service of the Congregational Church was used. The ceremony took place at the Manse, 316 East Fourth St., and was witnessed by Mrs. White and Miss Sue K. White, mother and sister of the bride; the bride's aunt, Miss Edna L. George, and two friends of the bride, Miss Eva Waith and Miss Lillian Quinlan.
Immediately after the ceremony, the bridal party went to the home of the bridegroom's sister, Mrs. Dana Gage, on Kingsburg Av., and partook of a wedding dinner. Mr. and Mrs. Redmond left later in the afternoon for an eastern wedding trip, and after June 1 they will be at home at Forestville, N.Y.
Mr Redmond has for the past two years been an employee of the Lewis Hardware Co. Stone, and has made many friends in Jamestown. His bride is a deservedly popular young woman, and for the past seven years an operator for the Home Telephone Co. She has been chief operator for the past three years and prior to that time was a long distance operator. Mrs. Redmond has been the honored guest at a number of shower parties recently, as a result of which she will take with her many beautiful and substantial remembrances to grace her new home."
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs