BioM: Castner, Frona M. (Marriage - 1920)
Surnames: CASTNER KAUFFMAN THOMAS SMITH
----Source: LOYAL TRIBUNE (Loyal, Clark County, Wis.) 12/16/1920
Castner, Frona M. (Marriage - 15 DEC 1920)
A very pretty wedding took place at the Methodist Church Wednesday morning at 10 o'clock, when Rev. J. H. Chatterson spoke the words which joined Miss Frona M. Castner and Mr. Ray A. Kauffman in the holy bonds of matrimony. The ceremony was witnessed by immediate relatives and friends.
The church had been beautifully decorated for the occasion in green and white and sprays of holly. To the strains of Lohengrin's wedding march, played by Miss Verna Jackson, the bridal couple entered the church. A solo, "O Love Me Truly", sung by Mrs. Ford before the ceremony aided in beautifying the service.
The bridal couple was attended by Miss Clara Thomas as bridesmaid and Mr. Homer Smith as groomsman.
The bride wore a brown suit with hat to match and carried a beautiful shower bouquet of pink roses and ferns. After the ceremony, the bridal party and immediate relatives and a few friends went to the home of Mr. J. Castner, where a wedding breakfast was served. The house was nicely decorated in green, white and holly. The bride is the youngest daughter of Mr. George Castner and has always lived in this vicinity (Clark County, Wis.), where she has the respect and esteem of everyone. She is a graduate of our high school and for the past few years has been operator in our local telephone office.
The groom is a son of Mr. and Mrs. H. Kauffman and is an industrious and dependable young man. Both contracting parties are well known here and a host of friends join with the Tribune in extending congratulations and best wishes.
Mr. and Mrs. Kauffman left the same day for a wedding trip to Minneapolis and will be at home at Loyal after Jan. 1, 1921.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs