BioM: Loppnow, Ida M. (Marriage - 1921)
Surnames: LOPPNOW LAUTENBACH BASHFORD ANDERSON
----Source: LOYAL TRIBUNE (Loyal, Clark County, Wis.) 03/31/1921
Loppnow, Ida M. (Marriage - 28 MAR 1921)
A pretty wedding took place Monday afternoon at the local Lutheran Church at 2 o'clock, when Miss Ida M. Loppnow and Mr. Arthur Lautenbach were united in marriage, Rev. E. Kemena performing the ceremony.
The bride was attired in a gown of white satin with chiffon overdress, and wore a veil and wreath. She carried a bouquet of pale pink roses and lilies of the valley.
The bride was attended by the Misses Sophia Loppnow, Lessita Lautenbach and Hester Bashford as bridesmaids. The groomsmen were Hugo Lautenbach, Anton Loppnow and Oscar Anderson.
The ceremony at the church was witnessed by a number of friends and following this a reception was held at the home of the bride's parents, at which a large number of relatives and friends were present. The house was prettily decorated for the occasion in pink and white, the other decorations being a white wedding bell suspended above the dining room table.
A fine wedding dinner was served and the evening was spent with music, singing and a social time. Solos were sung by Lloyd Smith of Loyal and Milton Meyer of Hartford.
A large number of beautiful gifts were received from the relatives and friends.
The young copule will go to keeping house immediately on the Lambert farm.
The bride is well known in this vicinity (Clark County, Wis.), is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Loppnow and is a popular young lady. The groom lived formerly near Granton, but for a year has been employed here. He is an ex-service man and was overseas during the World War and held the rank of Sergeant.
Mr. and Mrs. Lautenbach have the best wishes of their many friends for many years of wedded happiness.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs