BioM: Glenzer, Dorothy (Marriage - 1926)
Surnames: HEYER GLENZER DIETRICH FAKES
----Source: Colby Phonograph (Colby, Wis.) 12/16/1926
Glenzer, Dorothy (Marriage - 14 DEC 1926)
Rudolph A. Heyer, son of Mr. and Mrs. Albert Heyer, Wausau, was united in marriage with Miss Dorothy Glenzer, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Glenzer of the town of Green Grove, Clark County, Wis., near Curtiss, at 12:30 o'clock Tuesday afternoon. The ceremony was performed at the home of the bride's parents by the Rev. M. Goetsch of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church. The bridal chorus from "Lohengrin" was played by Mrs. Pauline Dietrich as the bridal party took their places. The house was prettily decorated with pink and white streamers and bouquets of chrysanthemums, carnations and smilax.
The bride was dressed in rose georgette crepe trimmed with silver lace, over a foundation of satin, and wore a corsage bouquet of roses, sweet peas and fern and a silver headdress caught with rose buds. The matron of honor, Mrs. Edward Heyer, was gowned in orchid georgette over gold and orchid taffeta, and the bridesmaid, Miss Anna Fakes of Curtiss, wore blue georgette over pink. Both attendants had corsage bouquets of carnations and Shasta daisies. The bridegroom was attended by his brother, Edward Heyer, as best man, and by the bride's brother, Harold Glenzer.
Immediately following the ceremony a dinner was served, covers being laid for twenty-five. Among the guests were Mr. and Mrs. A. C. Heyer and son, Albert, and daughter, Adeline, and Mr. and Mrs. Edward Heyer of Wausau.
Following a short trip, Mr. and Mrs. Heyer will return to Wausau to make their home, and will be at home to friends on East Kickbusch St. after the first of the years.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs