BioM: Lueloff, Lucille (Marriage - 1929)
Surnames: SALTER LUELOFF LARSON MILLER
----Source: Colby Phonograph (Colby, Wis.) 10/17/1929
Lueloff, Lucille (Marriage - 12 OCT 1929)
A very pretty wedding took place at the Zion Lutheran Church Saturday afternoon, Oct. 12, 1929, at 4:00 o'clock, when Miss Lucille Lueloff, daughter of Mrs. Theodore Lueloff, became the bride of Mr. Theodore Lueloff, became the bride of Theodore Salter, son of Mrs. J. W. Salter of Unity, Rev. A. Kirchhoefer reading the marriage ceremony. Miss Gertrude Lueloff, the bride's sister, acted as maid of honor and the groom was attended by Alex Larson. The bride was given away by her grandfather, Mr. Fred Miller, Sr. The church was filled with relatives, friends and acquaintances and Arland Lueloff acted as usher.
The bride wore a beautiful dress of white satin and carried a shower bouquet of white roses and lilies of the valley. The maid of honor was attired in a dress of pink taffeta and her bouquet consisted of pink and white roses and carnations.
A wedding reception was given at the home of the bride for relatives and intimate friends, the home being nicely decorated with chrysanthemums, asters and autumn leaves for the occasion.
The newlyweds left on a wedding trip to the southern part of the state and will follow the Mississippi into Minnesota. They will be at home after Nov. 15th at Unity, Wis.
The out of town guests her for the wedding were Mrs. J. W. Salter, Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Salter and Alex Larson of Unity, Mrs. Marion Tschudy and sons Buddy, Jimmy and Bobby of Monroe, Misses Elizabeth and Jane Salter of Madison, Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Vogt and daughter Marion of Minneapolis, Mr. Fred Miller of Curtiss.
The bride and groom are popular young people of Unity and Colby, Wis. and the Phonograph joins their many friends in wishing them a long and happily married life.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs