Obit: Olson, Caroline M. (1882 - 1922)
Surnames: JOHNSON OLSON
----Source: OWEN ENTERPRISE (Owen, Clark County, Wis.) 06/15/1922
Olson, Caroline M. (1 JAN 1882 - 10 JUN 1922)
Caroline Mathilde, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Louie Johnson of this city (Owen, Clark County, Wis.), passed away at the Tomahawk Hospital, which she entered five weeks prior to her death, Saturday morning, June 10, 1922, at 4:30 o'clock, and was buried at Tripoli, Wis. in the private cemetery back of the church.
She was born at Elk Mound, Wis., Jan. 1, 1882, and came with her parents to Owen in 1894, where she grew to womanhood and was united in marriage to Peter M. Olson of Curtiss, Clark County in 1902. After their marriage they resided here for three years and then moved to New Richmond, where they remained for seven years. From there they moved to Atlanta, where they also resided seven years, the mill closing their operations, they then moved to Tripoli, where they have lived for the past three years. In the last year her health has been poor and she died with dropsy caused by leakage of the heart, which was brought by inflammatory rheumatism, which she was a sufferer with at the age of thirteen years. She was a faithful Christian and was ready for the call to her home above, where she will see her Pilot face to face, and died in the faith of her Lord and Master. Blessed to her memory she was loved by all who knew her.
She leaves to mourn her husband, five daughter, (the eldest , Alvina, graduated from the Owen High School in 1919), four sons, the youngest but four weeks old, also her parents, one sister, Clare Louise, and five brothers, Otto of White Water, Mont., Edwin of Webster, Wis., and Harold, Carl and Joseph, all of Owen.
The bereaved family and relatives have the deepest heartfelt sympathy of numerous friends here and at Tripoli in the death of Mrs. Olson.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs