BioM: Larson, Victoria A. (Marriage - 1928)
Surnames: AMMENTORP LARSON
----Source: OWEN ENTERPRISE (Owen, Clark County, Wis.) 05/31/1928
Larson, Victoria A. (Marriage - 26 MAY 1928)
Before an improvised alter of palms and white lilacs, Miss Victoria Alma Larson became the bride of George O. Ammentorp Saturday afternoon at 5:30 o'clock at the Immanuel Lutheran Church, the Rev. A. E. Bomgren performing the ceremony. The single ring service was used.
The bridal party entered the church to the strains of Mendelsshon's wedding march played by Miss Esther Olson. The bride was given in marriage by her father, Mr. Andrew Larson. Mrs. A. E. Bomgren sang "Adoration" during the ceremony.
The bride was attired in a gown of white basque georgette with lace bouffant skirt, uneven hemline. She wore a veil of tulle made cap effect and carried a shower bouquet of bride's roses and swansonias. Miss Larson, sister of the bride, was maid of honor and wore a gown of green georgette, basque effect, with silk lace skirt and carried an arm bouquet of pink tea roses and sweet peas. The bridesmaids, Miss Marie Ammentorp, sister of the groom, and Miss Esther Larson, sister of the bride, wore gowns of green and peach colored taffeta, bouffant skirts trimmed with tulle and carried arm bouquets of pink tea roses. Mr. Emil Ammentorp of Wausau, brother of the groom, was groomsman.
Folowing the ceremony a wedding supper was served at the home of the bride's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Larson, 1039 Main St., to immediate relatives. Color was carried out in white and green. Mr. and Mrs. Ammentorp left by motor trip to New York and other points.
The following out of town guests were present at the ceremony: Mr. and Mrs. K. A. Ammentorp, Mrs. Hanson, Mr. and Mrs. Fred Ammentorp, of Withee, Clark County, Wis.
Mr. Ammentorp is proprietor of Ammentorp Brothers Tire Shop.
(Eau Claire Leader)
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs