James C. 1943 - 2002
Contact: Patty Williams
Surnames: WAGNER, KEMPF, GAPPA, BURY, NYCZ
----Source: The Stanley Republican (Stanley, Clark County) 6/13/2002
Wagner, James C. 1943 - 2002
James C. "Jim" Wagner, 58, of West Bend passed away at his residence on June 7. Jim was born in West Bend. He attended West Bend High School and graduated with the Class of 1961.
He was united in marriage to Carolyn A. Kempf on Oct. 6, 1962 at Holy angels Catholic Church in West Bend. After marriage, the couple lived in West Bend. He was a leather finisher for Amity Leather Company of West Bend for over 39 years, and later the WB Place Company of Hartford for over five years.
Jin was very active in Loyal Order of Moose Lodge #1398 of West Bend, serving as governor, and serving on the West Bend and State Board for many years. He was a legion member, receiving his Fellowship Degree and recently received his Pilgrim Degree. He was active in the horseshoe and dart league.
He is survived by his wife, Carolyn; four children, James (Tina) Wagner of the town of Addison, Tracey (Forsell) Gappa of New Auburn, Beth (Michael) Bury of West Bend and Melanie (David) Nyczof Stanley; 10 grandchildren, Zachary, Mitchell, Lydia, Alyssa, Megan, Aubrey, Tanner, Kira, Abigail and Calvin; seven sisters. Evelyn Kalies of West Bend: Ruth Dickmann of West Bend, Harriet (Lawrence) Leppla of West Bend, Joan (Ervin) Claas of Sussex, Mary Snyder of West Bend, Bernice "Bonnie" (Ronald) Voeks of the town of Farmington and Sue Ann (Peter) Geib of West Bend; three brothers, Eugene (Nellie) of West Bend and Raymond (Nancy) of Odessa, Texas.
He was preceded in death by his parents; two brothers Robert and Peter, Jr.; and one granddaughter. Funeral services were held on June 9 at Phillips Funeral Home of West Bend. Father Gerald Brittain officiated. Burial was in Washington County Memorial Park on June 10.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs