BioM: Kelley, Angie B. (Marriage - 1906)

Contact:  Stan
Email:  stan@wiclarkcountyhistory.org

Surnames: CARTER KELLEY FRALEY SHAW O'CLONNER JOYCE

----Source: HUMBIRD ENTERPRISE (Humbird, Clark County, Wis.) 10/13/1906

Kelley, Angie B. (Marriage - 9 OCT 1908)

Mr. Archie Burton Carter and Miss Angie Belle Kelley were married last night at 8:30 o'clock at the home of the bride's mother, Mrs. Ellen Kelley, 302 Grand Ave West, in the presence of only members of the immediate families, by the Rev. Mr. Haskell of Humbird.

The bride was veiled and wore a beautiful gown of chiffon Muslin, trimmed with real lace medallions; carried a bouquet of white roses. Miss Ida Shaw was maid of honor, and wore a pink silk gown and carried pink roses. Master Artie Fraley acted as a flower boy.

The home was elaborately decorated with a profusion of cut flowers, autumn foliage and bitter-sweet berries. Through an aisle of white ribbons, held by George O'Connor of Two Harbors, and Gilbert Joyce of this city, the bridal party entered. The groom was accompanied by his brother, Mrs. Harry N. Carter of this city, who was followed by Master Fraley and Miss Shaw. Miss Kelley entered on the arm of her brother, Mr. Will S. Kelley, who gave the bride away. Miss Maud Horan presided at the piano and rendered in an artistic manner, Lohengrin's wedding march.

The supper tables were prettily decorated, the color scheme being white and green, which together with cut glass and candles produced a charming effect.

(Eau Claire Telegram of Oct. 10, 1906)

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE