Contact: Audrey Roedel
Surnames: PINK HINKER
----Sources: The Loyal Tribune 18 May 1933
Pink, Barbara (16 MAY 1933)
A pretty wedding was solemnized at 8:00 o’clock Tuesday morning at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in this city, when Miss Barbara Pink, daughter of Mr. and Mrs., Henry Pink of Bloomington, Wis., became the bride of Sylvester Hinker, son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward Hinker of this community. Rev. Father Gerald Sehuh performed the single ring ceremony.
Miss Magdalene Pink, sister of the bride, acted as bridesmaid and Marcellus Hinker, brother of the groom, as best man.
The bride was attired in a long flowing gown of white satin with wreath and veil and carried a bouquet of pink and white roses. The bridesmaid wore a gown of pink silk crepe with ostrich feather trim and head band to match and carried a bouquet of pink and white carnations.
The groom was attired in a dark blue suit with a rose boutonniere. The best man wore a suit of dark brown with a carnation boutonniere.
A wedding breakfast and dinner was served at the home of the groom’s parents. The dining room was decorated in pink and white to harmonize with the bridal attire.
The bride has been a successful teacher for the past five years. for two years she taught the third and fourth grades in Loyal, Wis., and the past school term in Boscobel, Wis. The groom is employed at the John Wuethrich Cheese Factory. The young couple will make their home in this city.
Their many friends join in extending congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy wedded life. Greenwood Gleaner.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.