BioM: Rosin, Anna
Surnames: ROSIN WAGNER
----Sources: Colby Phonograph (Colby, Wis.) 10/17/1912
Rosin, Anna A. (16 OCT 1912)
At 2:30 o’clock, Wednesday afternoon, Oct. 16th, 1912, at the home of the bride’s mother, Mrs. Carl Rosin, occurred the marriage of her daughter, Anna A., to Mr. J. William Wagner of Cadott, Wis.
At the appointed hour the couple attended by Charley Wagner and Miss Edna Rosin, a brother of the groom and a sister of the bride, marched to a beautiful arch in the parlor, which was prettily decorated with evergreen and flowers, and Rev. J.A. Marks, pastor of the Prairie Farm charge, Wisconsin, spoke the words which united the two hearts for the remainder of life’s journey.
The wedding was a quiet one, witnessed only by immediate relatives of the bride and groom, and a few intimate friends. At the close of the ceremony congratulations were extended, followed by an elegant wedding dinner. The dining room was decorated in green and white. The table was decorated with myrtle and cut flowers.
The bride was born and has resided on the home farm near the city. She graduated from the Colby, Wis. High School in the class of 1901, and since then has taught eleven years successfully in the public schools of Wisconsin.
The groom is a prosperous young farmer who resides on his farm near Cadott, where he is highly respected by all who know him.
They departed on the evening train, and will be at home on the groom’s farm after Oct. 21, 1912.
The relatives from away who were in attendance were: Mr. and Mrs. John Wagner, Mr. Charley Wagner and Mrs. William Miller, of Cadott; Mr. B.J. Brown, Mrs. W.E. Rosin and Rhonald Rosin of Thorp; Mrs. H.M. Nedry and Claudius Nedry of Medford; Mr. and Mrs. J.F. Konieczny and family of Dorchester, Wis.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.