BioM: Kelly, Anna
Surnames: MEYER KELLY
----Sources: Colby Phonograph (Colby, Wis.) 09/25/1913
Kelly, Anna M. (15 SEP 1913)
The marriage of Miss Anna M. Kelly, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. T.J. Kelley, 251 East First St., and George A. Meyer of Hamilton, Wis., was solemnized at 5:30 o’clock Monday morning, Sept. 15th, 1913, at St. Joseph’s Church. Rev. J.J. Collins read the marriage service and there was a nuptial mass. The bridal couple was unattended.
Following the ceremony the bridal party repaired to the home of Mr. and Mrs. Kelly, where a three course breakfast was served, only the immediate relatives being present. At 6:30 o’clock the bride and groom left the city on a three week trip, going from here to Burlington. They will also spend some time in Chicago, expecting to be at home to their friends at Hamilton after Oct. 15. A residence there is now being made ready for their occupancy.
The groom is station agent for the Soo Line at Hamilton, having held that position for the past five years. He is also postmaster of the village, having held that office a similar length of time. His home is in Colby, Wis. His bride was formerly a resident of the town of Eden, and since moving to this city has been employed on the sales force at the J.F. Gruenbeck dry goods store. She resigned that position ten days ago. They have many friends who will extend felicitations. (Fond du Lac Commonwealth)
George and his bride arrive here Saturday evening, for a weeks’ visit at the home of his mother, Mrs. H.G. Meyer, and with his many friends.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs