BioM: Reams, Eva
Contact: Crystal Wendt
Surnames: Reams, Mulroyan, Wagner, Meyers, Budde
----Sources: Neillsville Press (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 27 May 1937
Beams, Eva (Marriage - 20 May 1937)
St. Mary’s Catholic Church was the scene of a beautiful wedding last Thursday morning, May 20th at the hour of nine when Eva Reams, only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. George Reams of this city became the bride of Mr. John Mulroyan, Maywood, Ill.
The young couple advanced to the altar to the wedding march played by Mrs. Art Wagner, and the Rev. Meyers used the single ring ceremony. Solemn high Mass was celebrated. The bride looked lovely in a gown of white silk satin with high standing collar, fitted bodice and long flowing train. She wore a veil, train length, held in place with a halo braid. She carried a bouquet of white calla lilies and ferns tied with white tulle.
Their only attendants were Miss Dula Budde, now employed at Statesan, Wis.; and the bride’s brother, Cecil Reams. The bridesmaid wore a floor length aqua marine embroidered net over taffeta, a small headdress of white buds and silver footwear, with a wrist corsage of sweet peas tied with silver.
Both bridegroom and best man wore dark suits with carnation boutonniers.
A dinner was held at the bride’s home for immediate relatives and friends. The wedding cake was the center piece for the table.
The bride is a graduate of Neillsville High School. She was employed at St. Joseph’s Hospital at Marshfield for a year, but for some time has been in Maywood, Ill.
The groom is a man of fine character and has made many acquaintances in his frequent visits to this vicinity.
The newly-weds left for their home at Maywood, Ill., Saturday night where Mr. Mulroyan has a position in a printing office. Mr. Geo. Reams accompanied them and will return in a couple of days.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs