BioM: Heaney, Margaret (1915)
Surnames: HINCHBERGER HEANEY FIRNSTAHL
----Sources: Colby Phonograph, Colby, Wisconsin 06/17/1915
Heaney, Margaret (15 JUN 1915)
A very pretty wedding was solemnized at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, last Tuesday morning, when Miss Margaret Heaney of this city (Colby, Clark Co., Wis.), was joined in matrimony to Mr. Joseph Hinchberger of Sanborn, N.D. Miss Irene Heaney, sister of the bride, acted as bridesmaid, and Isador Firnstahl as best man. Nuptial high mass was celebrated at 9 o’clock, the Rev. Wm. P. Mortell of Waupaca, officiating, assisted by Rev. H.J. Artmann.
The wedding breakfast was served at the home of Dr. and Mrs. A.M. Christofferson, which was partaken of by the bridal couple, the immediate members of the family and the guests from out of town.
The young couple left on the noon train for a short visit at Waupaca and Stevens Point before their departure to their future home in the west.
Miss Heaney is a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. J.W. Heaney of the town of Hull (Marathon Co.), and although she has not bee a resident here very long, she has visited with her sister, Mrs. A.M. Christofferson, about one a year at least, so she has quite a circle of friends.
Mr. Hinchberger is a prosperous young farmer of Sanborn, N.D., and although he is a stranger to the most of the people, he made a very favorable impression upon those who had the pleasure of meeting him.
Those from out of town attending the wedding were Mrs. Maria Hinchberger, mother of the groom, M. J. Murphy, uncle of the bride, Sanborn, N.D.; Miss Katherine Riley, Stevens Point; Miss Sadie Heaney Poysippi and Miss Mary Ryan, Milwaukee, all cousins of the bride.
Mr. and Mrs. Hinchberger will be at home, Sanborn, N.D., after July 15.
The Phonograph extends its usual blessing and sincerely hopes that happiness and prosperity will always attend them.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs