Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: FRICKE LOCH
----Sources: The Loyal Tribune 20 September 1934
Fricke, Arwilda (12 SEP 1934)
A color scheme of gold, orchid and white predominated at the marriage of Miss Arwilda Fricke, youngest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. August Fricke and William Loch, son of Mrs. A. Loch of Watkins, Minn., which took place at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Sept. 12 at 9 o’clock. Father A. J. Aurit officiated.
Preceding the ceremony Miss Rosetta Schuld sang "Just For Today" and the Bridal Course from Lohengren was played by Miss Armelia Weyhmiller.
In the bridal party were Miss Melva Fricke, sister of the bride, as bridesmaid and Miss Mary Jean Fricke, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Geo. Fricke and niece of the bride as flower girl.
Wilbur Loch, brother of the groom served as best man.
The bride was attired in an ankle length gown of white satin made with a jacket of Alencon Lace. Her full length veil of net and lace was made in cap effect and caught with seed pearls and orange blossoms. She carried an arm bouquet of white roses and baby breath.
The bridesmaid was attired in an ankle length peach taffeta and white accessories. She carried an arm bouquet of talisman roses and baby breath. A frock of orchid georgette was worn by the flower girl and carried pink roses.
The bride is a graduate of the Loyal High School, class of ’31 and a graduate of the Minneapolis Business College. For the past two years she has been employed at Wayzata, Minn.
The groom is employed as a mechanic at Watkins, Minn,
A three course dinner followed the ceremony served at the home of the bride’s parents. Covers were laid for 30.
Out of town guests were Mr. and Mrs. Paul Loch, Mrs. Adam Loch, Mr. Wilbur Loch and Mr. Elmer Loch, all of Watkins, Minn.
Mr. and Mrs. Loch will make their home at Watkins, Minn., after Sept. 20.
The Tribune joins their very many friends in extending Best Wishes.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs