Clara Mabel (1892 - 1938)
Contact: Crystal Wendt
Surnames: Lambright, Sanderson, Marsh, Barton, Courtany, McPhial, Dixon, Frye, Harris
----Sources: Neillsville Press (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 12 May 1938
Lambright, Clara Mabel (25 March 1892 - 28 April 1938)
Clara Mabel Lambright of Shulisburg, Wis., passed away at 7:40 p.m., April 28, at the Methodist hospital at Madison, following an operation for gall bladder trouble April 26, a heart block being the direct cause of her death.
Mrs. Lambright was born March 25, 1892, at Ada, Ohio, to Mr. and Mrs. James Sanderson. She was married to Rev. S. J. Lambright at Sebring, Ohio, April 12, 1910, and to them were born three children, Wilma, Paul and Helen. Besides the husband and children she is survived by her parents, brothers, Lon, Lewis, Carl and Florn Sanderson, and sisters, Mrs. Lewis Marsh, Mrs. Stanton Barton, Mrs. Emma Courtany and Mrs. George McPhial, all of Sebring.
Mr. and Mrs. Lambright came from Sebring in 1916 and entered the West Wisconsin conference of the Methodist Episcopal church and served the following charges: Rib Lake, 1916 -1923; Levis, 1923 - 1925; Neillsville, 1925 - 1930; Wisconsin Dells, 1930 - 1935; Shullsburg 1935 to the present time.
Mrs. Lambright made many friends during her five years of residence in Neillsville, Wis. In her home, among her friends and as an assistant to her husband in church work, she was ever ready and willing to do her part. Being an accomplished musician, she delighted many audiences with her solo, duet and chorus work.
The funeral was held at Shultzburg, May 1st and at Wisconsin Dells May 2nd at 2 o’clock in the afternoon. The officiating clergymen were Emanuel Harris at Shullsburg and E. C. Dixon and Ermil Frey at the Dells.
Fifteen friends of the family from this city were present for the funeral. Their many friends and acquaintances here join in extending sympathy to the family of the deceased.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs