BioM: Fitzpatrick, Helen Mary (1938)
Contact:  Crystal Wendt

Surnames: Fitzpatrick, Schroeder, Doyle

----Sources: Neillsville Press (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 12 May 1938

Fitzpatrick, Helen Mary (Marriage - 2 May 1938)

A wedding was solemnized at St. Patrick’s church, Brownsville, Minnesota, at 9 o’clock Monday morning, May 2nd, when Helen Mary Fitzpatrick, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William Fitzpatrick Sr., became the bride of Charles Edward Schroeder, son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward Schroeder of Granton.

They were attended by Raymond and Margaret Fitzpatrick, brother and sister of the bride. The marriage vows were received by the Rev. Father T. P. Doyle, pastor of St. Patrick’s parish.

The bride was attired in a beautiful beige two-piece gown of korde lace and crepe with copper accessories and for travel she wore a tan suit with brown accessories.

The bridesmaid wore a rose gown of floral lace with royal blue accessories. They both wore corsages of lily of the valley and tea roses. A wedding dinner was served for a large number of relatives and friends.

The bride is a register nurse, employed in the post at St. Mary’s hospital, Sparta, Wis. The groom is a registered pharmacist employed at Kearns Drug store of Neillsville, Wis.

The young couple left on a wedding tour to Minneapolis and other points. They will make their home at Neillsville after May 15th.

Mr. and Mrs. Edward Schroeder, father and mother of the groom, Miss Marie Schroeder and Marion Schroeder, his sister and brother, attended the wedding.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE