BioM: Koplitz, Inase (1937)
Contact:  Stan

Surnames: DABLER KOPLITZ OCHEK EPPER BEILFUSS

----Sources: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 07/01/1937

Koplitz, Inase (22 JUN 1937)

Before an altar banked with pink and white peonies, Miss Inase Koplitz, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Koplitz of Withee (Clark Co., Wis.), and Karl Dabler, son of Mr. And Mrs. C. Dabler of Schofield, repeated marriage vows at a service performed at Sacred Heart Catholic Church at Withee Tuesday, June 22, 1937 at 9:00 a.m.

The Rev. C. Brady, pastor, celebrated the nuptial mass and read the marriage service.

The bride was gowned in white satin floor length. Her tulle veil fell from a lace cap fashioned with a tiara of seed pearls. She carried a bouquet of carnations and roses.

The bride’s attendants, Cecelia Koplitz and Sally Ochek, were gowned in pink and blue taffeta respectively and carried mixed bouquets of pink carnations and snapdragons.

The groom was attended by Bert Beilfuss and Everett Eppers.

After the ceremony about 75 guests were entertained at the home of the bride’s parents. Dinner and supper were served.

The home was decorated with cut flowers and pink, white and blue streamers.

A wedding dance was given at the Black River Tourist park that eve. A very large crowd attended.

Mrs. Dabler has made many friends in Greenwood. She was employed at the Clark County Sales Corporation for the past year. The Gleaner joins their many friends in extending congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy wedded life.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE