BioM: Janovich, Vera (1945)
Contact:  Stan
Email: stan@wiclarkcountyhistory.org

Surnames: WEBER JANOVICH CURLEY

----Sources: Marshfield News Herald (Marshfield, Wis.) 09/01/1945

Janovich, Vera (8 AUG 1945)

Miss Vera Janovich, daughter of Mrs. F. Janovich, Milwaukee, became the bride of Staff Sgt. Bernard Weber, son of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Weber, Greenwood (Clark Co., Wis.), in a double ring wedding ceremony read Aug. 8, 1945 at 9 a.m., in St. Rose’s Catholic Church in Milwaukee. Attendants were Miss Mary Janovich, sister of the bride, and Leland Curley, brother-in-law of the groom.

For the occasion the bride wore an entrained gown of ivory lace styled with long sleeves. A crown of white lilies held her fingertip veil of illusion and she carried white gladioli, asters and baby’s breath.

Her sister wore a blue net dress and matching should veil and held pink gladioli and carnations. Both mothers had corsages of pink carnations and gardenias pinned to their shoulders.

Following the service a wedding breakfast and dinner were served to the immediate relatives and closes friends at the home of the bride’s sister in Glenview. A short honeymoon was spent in Park Falls and Butternut.

Sgt. Weber will return to his base in Texas and Mrs. Weber will continue to be employed in Milwaukee.

Guests included Mr. and Mrs. John Janovich, Mr. and Mrs. Steve Janovich, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Janovich, Ann Janovich, Mary Janovich, Mr. and Mrs. Lee Curley, Mrs. Lex Thompson, Mr. and Mrs. Louis Weber, Mrs. Jerold Syth and Mrs. Mildred Weber.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE