Obit: Hedemark, Olga L. (1912 -
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: HEDEMARK ZITNIK HRIBAR MARINCIC CROTZER VOLOVSEK BRUKSCH
----Sources: Loyal TRG 10 January 2007
Hedemark, Olga L. (15 AUG 1912 - 3 JAN 2007)
Olga L. Hedemark, 94, Neillsville, formerly of Willard, died at Memorial Medical Center, Neillsville, on Wednesday, Jan. 3, 2007. Funeral services were held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 6, at Cuddie Funeral Home, Greenwood. The Rev. Steven Wentz officiated.
Olga Lillian Hribar was born on Aug. 15, 1912, in Willard, to Frank and Anna (nee Zitnik) Hribar. She was raised on the family farm and received her education at the McKinley School. At the age of 17, she moved to Chicago to live with her sister and worked for the Stewart-Warner Manufacturing Company. She married Frank A. Hedemark on Sept. 22, 1934, in Chicago. They lived in Chicago until 1945, at which time they moved to Greenwood and farmed for two years. They moved back to Chicago in 1947. In 1956, they moved to Toronto, Canada, where Frank helped open a plant for his employer. They lived in Canada until Frank’s retirement in 1972. After retiring, they relocated to Rock Dam and then to Neillsville in 1988. She resided there until the time of her death. She had many interests, but especially loved playing golf, traveling, bowling, and enjoyed square dancing.
She will be sadly missed by her husband, Frank, Neillsville; three brothers, Walter (Clara) Hribar, Greenwood, Anton Hribar, Lake Cilla, Ill., and William (Mary) Hribar, Willard; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceding her in death were her parents; five brothers, Frank Hribar, Joe Hribar, John Hribar, Ludwig Hribar, and Louis Hribar; and three sisters, Anna Marincic, Mary Crotzer-Volovsek, and Bernice Bruksch.
Cuddie Funeral Home, Greenwood, assisted the family with arrangements.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs