BioM: Hundt, Delores (1944)
Surnames: ALTHOFF HUNDT CLAVADINE
----Sources: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 03/09/1944
Hundt, Delores (15 FEB 1944)
Nuptial vows were spoken at St. Peterís Catholic Church, Middle Ridge, Wis. at the 9:00 Mass Tuesday, Feb. 15, 1944, before the rev. Hugo Koehler, by Delores Hundt and George Althoff in a double ring ceremony.
The bride wore brocaded organza which extended into a train. Her silk fingertip veil, bound with brocaded lace, fell from a beaded crown. Her arm bouquet was of Janna Hill Roses and sweet peas.
Sally Hundt, a sister of the bride, and Anna Mae Althoff, sister of the bridegroom, were bridesmaids in pink and blue brocaded taffeta with matching taffeta shoulder veils. Their arm bouquets were of pink carnations.
Lieut. James Althoff, Maxwell Field, Ala., brother of the groom, was best man and David Hundt, a brother of the bride, was groomsman, while mass servers were Arnold Hundt, Donald and Leo Althoff, and Herbert Cavadine. The school choir sang.
Mothers wore black dresses and corsages of pink carnations. Parents of the bridal couple are Mr. And Mrs. Peter Hundt, Middle Ridge, and Mr. and Mrs. Henry Althoff, Bangor.
Breakfast was followed by dinner for about 125 relatives and friends at the home of the bride, which was decorated in pink blue and white.
In the evening Mr. and Mrs. Althoff entertained at the Avalon Ballroom in LaCrosse for relatives and friends.
Out of town guests were: Mrs. C. Cooper Misses LaRaine and Anna Mae cooper, Mr. Thomas Teeling, Waukegan, Ill, Mrs. H. McLaughlin, Miss Mary Althoff, Milwaukee, Henry Althoff, Dubuque, Iowa.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.