BioM: Kubat, Marie Jeannette (1941)
Contact: Crystal Wendt
Surnames: Kubat, Lynch, Wilsmann, Walter, Biegler, Buddinger, Trimberger, Krejci
----Sources: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) Thurs., 23 Oct. 1941
Kubat, Marie Jeannette (Marriage - 13 Oct. 1941)
Father J. A. Biegler performed the single-ring ceremony which united in marriage Miss Marie Jeannette Kubat, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Kubat, 255 North Hewett Street, and Norman Lynch, son of Mrs. Clara Lynch, Neillsville, Wis. The ceremony took place at St. Mary’s Catholic Church at eight a.m., October thirteenth.
The attendants were: Miss Evelyn Wilsmann and Eugene Walters.
The bride was dressed in white brocaded satin with lace inserts fashioned with a train. She wore a finger-tip pointed lace veil, a pearl necklace and earrings and silver slippers and carried a bouquet of carnations.
The bridesmaid wore a blue stain formal with blue shoulder length veil and rhinestone earrings.
The mother of the bride was dressed in forest green crepe, the groom’s mother also being dressed in green. They wore white corsages.
Mrs. Lynch was graduated with the class of 1941. She had always lived at home with her parents. Mr. Lynch a sergeant serving in the U. S. Army at Camp Livingston was graduated from the Neillsville high school in 1938.
Twenty-five guests were invited to the reception at the home of the bride’s parents, decorated for the occasion in pink and blue streamers, a dance following that evening at the Silver Dome ballroom.
Out of town guests included: Mr. and Mrs. Hugo Trimberger, aunt and uncle of the bride, and their son, and Mrs. Victor Krejci, her aunt, all of Granton; Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Walter, Heintown; Mr. and Mrs. Peter Buddinger, grandparents of Mrs. Lynch; and her cousins, Miss Bernice Buddinger and Carl Buddinger.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs