Surnames: FELDBRUEGGE POWERS QUIN
----Sources: WEEKLY CLARION (Dorchester, Clark Co., WI) 10/17/1930
Feldbruegge, Emma (15 OCT 1930)
Emma Feldbruegge, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Feldbruegge, and James M. Powers of Mauston, were married Wednesday morning at 9 o’clock at the St. Louis Catholic Church, Rev. P. Pitzenberger officiating. Marie Feldbrugge, sister of the bride, was the bridesmaid, and Phillip Quin of Mauston, was the best man.
The bride was becomingly attired in a white satin, lace trimmed gown and the veil was long and had a headband of white satin rosebuds, with rose buds at frequent intervals down the veil. The bridesmaid wore a dress of blue flat crepe with headband to match. The gentlemen wore the conventional blue suits.
After the wedding they all repaired to the home of the bride’s parents where a bounteous wedding dinner was served.
The dining room was tastily decorated in blue and white to correspond with the dresses of the ladies in the bridal party. Shortly after dinner the bride and groom left on a two week honeymoon trip thru the western states.
Emma is the oldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Feldbrugge and grew to womanhood in Dorchester country and was popular with all who knew her several years ago she went to Mauston to take up nursing and has been there most of the time since. The groom is a stranger here but we known Emma wouldn’t pick anyone who wasn’t pretty fine.
The out of town guests here for the wedding were Mr. and Mrs. peter Gerhardt and family of Linden, Miss Mildred Enright of Mauston, Mr. and Mrs. Chas. Beyreis, Mr. and Mrs. Kurt Beyreis and daughter Myrtle, Mr. and Mrs. John Hein and family, all of Wausau, Mr. and Mrs. Herman Feldbruegge and son, and Mr. and Mrs. Louis Milke and daughter, all of Colby.
The Clarion joins a host of friends in wishing the happy couple much joy and success in life.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs