BioM: Metcalfe, Florence (1937)
Contact:  LeRae
Email: stan@wiclarkcountyhistory.org

Surnames: METCALFE / METCALF MICHALETZ

----Sources: HUMBIRD ENTERPRISE (Humbird, Clark Co., Wis.) 05/29/1937

Metcalfe, Florence (22 MAY 1937)

A marriage license has been issued to Effort Michaletz and Miss Florence Metcalf, both of Mentor.

* * *

----Sources: Humbird Enterprise, Saturday, May 29, 1937

At a quiet wedding in the parsonage at 7:00 Saturday evening, May 22, Miss Florence Metcalfe, daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Eli Metcalfe, of Osseo, became the bride of Mr. Efford Michaletz, son of Mr. And Mrs. Martin Michaletz, of Humbird. The Rev. Paul F. Buck, pastor of St. Paul’s Lutheran church, of Fairchild, performed the ceremony.

The bride was attired in a light gray suit, which was cut on princess lines, with white accessories, and a corsage bouquet of chrysanthemums. Her attendant, Miss Irene Michaletz, sister of the groom, wore a medium blue suit, which was also cut on princess lines, with a corsage bouquet of chrysanthemums. Mr. Harold Anderson, friend of the bride and groom served as the best man. The groom and best man wore buttonaires of gardenias.

The reception was held at the home of Mr. And Mrs. Martin Michaletz, which was decorated in pink and white. A wedding cake decorated accordingly, formed the centerpiece. The guests were Mr. And Mrs. Roy Miller and Mr. H. J. Miller; Mr. and Mrs. Emil Zillman, of Watertown, Minn.; Mr. And Mrs. Arthur Luedke and son and Mr. And Mrs. Leonard Michaletz and son, of Minneapolis.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE