BioA: Gregory, Mr./Mrs. William E. (Golden - 1933)
Contact:  Cindy Dressler
Email: swytzr@yahoo.com

Surnames: Gregory, Gaber, Andrews

----Sources: Humbird Enterprise (Humbird, Clark County, WI) March 4, 1933

Gregory, Mr. and Mrs. William E. (Gold-Feb. 19, 1933)

Another golden wedding anniversary was observed in this community on Sunday, Feb. 19th, when Mr. and Mrs. William E. Gregory celebrated that happy event at the home of their daughter, Mrs. L. G. Faber. They are making their home with their daughter and family on the farm east of this village.

About forty relatives and friends gathered to help celebrate this anniversary, and their many acquainteances join in wishing them continued happiness in the years ahead. Three of Mr. and Mrs. Gregory's children were present, with their families, at this gathering, Omar, of this village, Mrs. Andrews, of Alma Center, and Mrs. Faber, at whose home the anniversary was celebrated. Three sons, Mack, of Milwaukee, Robert of Flint, Mich., and Harry, of Detroit, Mich., were unable to be present.

Mr. and Mrs. Gregory are old residents of this vicinity, having been numbered with us most of the years of their married life. Their home was in the village and on nearby farms, until about four years ago they went to Alma Center to live with a sister of Mr. Gregory's and care for her in the declining years. Later they have lived with their son-in-law and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. Laurence Faber, and accompanied them when the family moved to the Delong farm a mile east of this village.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE