Mr./Mrs. Jacob (49th - 1936)
Surnames: RHYNER FRITSCHE GEBERT GALLISTEL
----Sources: WEEKLY CLARION (Dorchester, Clark Co., WI) 3 Jul 1936
Rhyner, Mr./Mrs. Jacob (49th - 28 JUN 1936)
Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Rhyner were guests of honor at a party Sunday afternoon at the C.O.F. Hall at Stetsonville in honor of their forty-ninth wedding anniversary. The afternoon was spent socially and lunch and dinner were served. Mr. and Mrs. Rhyner were presented with a lovely studio couch as a gift from their children.
Mr. and Mrs. Rhyner were married at Appleton, Wis., on June 28, 1887, and spent several years there before coming to Taylor county in 1903. They lived on their farm home near Holway and several years later they moved to Stetsonville where they lived for fifteen years. About three years ago Mr. Rhyner leased the Four Corners Store which her operated for about a year and a half. This spring Mr. and Mrs. Rhyner moved to Stetsonville and plan to moved into their home there about August 1st.
Mr. and Mrs. Rhyner have eight children, George Rhyner, Harry Rhyner, Mrs. Henry Fritsche, nee Irene, Mrs. Henry Gebert, nee Esther, Clarence Rhyner, Mrs. Rudolph Gallistel, nee Lucille, Gilbert and Norman Rhyner. They also have 36 grandchildren.
Among those who attended the celebration were Mr. and Mrs. George Rhyner and family and Clarence Rhyner of Wausau; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Fritsche and family, Mr. and Mrs. Henry Gebert and family, Mr. and Mrs. Henry Oelke and family and Jack Allar of Dorchester; Mr. and Mrs. Rudolph Gallistel Sr. of Gad; Mr. and Mrs. Harry Rhyner and family, Mr. and Mrs. Rudolph Gallistel and family, Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert Rhyner and family, Mr. and Mrs. Norman Rhyner and family, Mr. and Mrs. Henry Ludwig, Mr. and Mrs. Delbert Decker and baby, John Hamm and Emil Marti of Stetsonville.
Pictures were taken of the family and the entire group attending.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs