Bio: Olson, Louis (1928)
Contact: R. Lipprandt
----Source: The Curtiss Advance (Curtiss, Clark Co., Wisconsin), Wednesday, February 15, 1928.
FOUR YEAR OLD SON BURNED BY ELECTRICITY
Sunday afternoon about four o’clock, Louis, four year old son of Mrs. And Mrs. Olaf Olson, was playing with a hairpin around the base plug for electric lights, when unexpectedly he made the contact and the electric sparks flashed out burning his right hand and also two holes in the floor.
The shock dazed the boy for some time and caused his parents considerable alarm, but in a short time everything was apparently all right, except for the burns and the pain caused by the electricity.
He is getting along all right now with apparently no ill effects from his experience.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.