BioM: Bredlau, Esther (1941)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Bredlau, Frederick, Panzer, Rathke
The Loyal Tribune 10 July 1941
Bredlau, Esther (28 JUN 1941)
At 3 o’clock Saturday afternoon June 28, the Rev. S. E. Rathke united in marriage Miss Esther Bredlau, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Emil Bredlau, Spencer and Mr. Donald Fredrick, son of Mr. and Mrs. Herman Fredrick, Auburndale. The rites were read at the Immanuel Lutheran Church in Hewitt, which was decorated with baskets of garden flowers.
The bride wore a white velveray marquisette dress princess style with buttons down the back and a fingertip veil held by a tiara of seed pearls. She carried a bouquet of tea roses and swansonia. Miss Dorothy Bredlau, sister of the bride and Miss Lorraine Fredrick were her attendants. Miss Bredlau, acting as maid of honor, wore blue velverray marquisette similar in style as the bride’s dress. Miss Fredrick wore yellow marquisette jacket-effect. Both wore a corsage and pearl necklace, a gift of the bride.
Clarence Fredrick was best man and Elmer Panzer was groomsman.
Miss Ruth Rathke sang an appropriate selection during the ceremony which was followed by a dinner served at the home of the groom’s parents. Covers were laid for 45, and decorations were white, blue, and yellow streamers. A large white wedding bell suspended from the ceiling and a cake featuring a miniature bride and groom centered the table.
Both the bride and groom have been employed in Milwaukee where they will make their home.
Out of town guests were Mr. and Mrs. Emil Bredlau and family, Spencer, Miss Lucille Bredlau, Radman, Iowa, Miss Emily Bredlau, Loyal, Miss Dorothy Bredlau, Milwaukee, Mr. and Mrs. Ben Dallman and son Bennie and Mr. and Mrs. Claude Hess and family of Milwaukee, Mr. and Mrs. Ted Schmidt, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Kopf, Mr. and Mrs. William Weister all of Marshfield, Miss Lorraine Fredrick and Ray Fredrick of Wisconsin Rapids.
A wedding dance was held at Bakerville in the evening.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.