BioM: Kunze, Estella Marit (1951)
Surnames: Kunze, Kulas, Beschta, Apfelbeck, Angelich
----Sources: Colby Phonograph (Colby, Clark County, Wis.) 06/14/1951
Kunze, Estella Marit (Marriage - 9 June 1951)
Miss Estella Marit Kunze, daughter of Joseph Kunze of Abbotsford, Wisconsin, became the bride of Theodore Kulas, son of Mr. and Mrs. John Kulas of Athens, in St. Mary’s church Saturday at 9:00 A.M., Rev. N. B. Beschta officiating. Mrs. Hubert Apfelbeck of Abbotsford, the bride’s cousin, was matron of honor and Mary Kunze of Abbotsford and Mrs. Dan Angelich of Royal Oak, Mich., the bride’s sister, were bridesmaids. The groom was attended by Hubert Apfelbeck as best man and Lawrence Kunze, the bride’s brother, and Dan Angelich as groomsmen.
The bride, who approached the altar on the arm of her father, was attired in a white marquisette over satin gown featuring a lace yoke and long sleeves which came to points at the wrists. Her veil was fastened to an orange blossom crown. Her bouquet consisted of red roses. Her attendants were all gowned alike in yellow, lilac and Nile green marquisette over taffeta with matching veils, respectively. Each carried a bouquet of colored carnations.
The groom’s mother wore a blue dress with a corsage of pink and white carnations.
Dinner was served 200 guests at the home of the bride which was followed by a reception. The home was decorated with streamers to match the formals and a white bell. Guests at the wedding were from Abbotsford, Colby, Milan, Athens, Hamburg, Butternut, Glidden, Camp McCoy, Chippewa Falls, Cloquet, Minn., Royal Oak, Mich., and Livanna, Mont.
The groom is employed as a truck driver by Francis Melvin of Abbotsford and the couple will reside at the home of the bride’s parents. The bride is a graduate of the Colby High School, Class of ’49.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs