BioM: Luzinski, Frances (1946)
Surnames: Luzinski, Wojciechowski, Ignatious, Nowak, Soda, Stege
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 02/07/1946
Luzinski, Frances (19 JAN 1946)
At three o’clock Saturday afternoon, Jan. 19th, 1946 a very beautiful wedding was solemnized at St. Ferdinand’s Church, Chicago, Ill., when Miss Frances Luzinski, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Luzinski of Lublin, Wis., became the bride of Leonard Wojciechowski, son of Mr. and Mrs. Peter Wojciechowski of Chicago.
The bride wore a white satin and lace gown with a long train and a long veil trimmed with lace with a tiara for a head piece. Her flowers were a shower bouquet of white roses and sweet peas, with streamers of white satin. Her attendants were, Miss Elaine Ignatious as matron of honor, her sister, Marie Luzinski and the groom’s sister, Virginia Wojciechowski, were bridesmaids. They wore identical pink, lavender and blue gowns of satin and net with lily shaped net tiara to match. They carried bouquets of yellow, peach and lavender gladioli.
Janice Nowak, niece of the groom, was flower girl. She wore a yellow silk and net gown with matching headpiece and carried a basket of mixed flowers and matching streamers.
The best man was Frank Soda and the groom’s other attendant was Bill Stege. The groom and his attendants wore tuxedos with white boutonnieres.
The bride was given away by her cousin Peter Luzinski and was preceded down the aisle by her four attendants.
The bride’s mother wore a green dress with a corsage of white carnations, while the groom’s mother wore a wine colored dress with corsage of yellow carnations.
Out of town guests were: Mrs. Alex Luzinski and daughter and Mrs. Frank Luzinski of Lublin; Ed Wojciechowski of the U.S. Army, of Camp Belvoire, Va.; and Eugene Wojciechowski of the U.S. Marine Corps.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs