BioM: Kuhn, Anna Louise (1946)
Contact: Dolores (Mohr) Kenyon
Surnames: Kuhn, Muglach, Wilding, Janisch, Krutsch, Gentle, Biegler
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI.) April 25, 1946
Kuhn, Anna Louise (Marriage - 24 April 1946)
The wedding of Miss Anna Louise Kuhn, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Kuhn, Neillsville route 4, to Maurice C. Muglach, son of Mr. and Mrs. Albert Muglach of Birmingham, Ala., was solemnized at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Neillsville, Wednesday, April 24, at 9 a.m. The Rev. Fr. J. A. Biegler officiated at the double-ring ceremony.
For her wedding the bride wore a gown of white slipper satin with a net yoke, long fitted sleeves and a fitted bodice, which buttoned to the waist in back. She wore a fingertip veil, edged with lace and held in place by a tiara of seed pearls and orange blossoms. She carried a bouquet of white carnations and pink rosebuds.
The matron of honor was a sister-in-law of the bride, Mrs. Ernest Kuhn. The bridesmaids were the bride’s cousins, Lucille Wilding and Luella Kuhn. The best man was Ernest Kuhn and the ushers were Kurt Janisch and David Krutsch.
Following the ceremony breakfast was served at Wagner’s restaurant and in the afternoon a reception was held at the home of Mrs. Muglach’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Kuhn.
After a wedding trip to northern Wisconsin the couple will make their home in Birmingham, Ala.
Mrs. Muglach is a graduate of the Neillsville High School with the class of 1937 and a graduate of St. Joseph’s school of nursing, Marshfield. She has been employed at Wisconsin General Hospital, Madison.
The groom has just received his discharge from the army air forces after 47 months of service. He served in the China-Burma-India Theater of war.
Those from away who attended the wedding were the groom’s mother, Mrs. Albert Muglach of Birmingham, Ala., and Mrs. Vernon Gentle and children also of Birmingham.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs