Arlene D. #3 (1948)
Contact: Dolores (Mohr) Kenyon
Surnames: Schuette, Schultz, Bauer, Schlinsog, Beilke, Miller, Peterson, Ihlenfeld, Prahl, Dahlke, Kickbush, Klosrinski, Pace, Lee, Feind, Hotchkiss, Schwarze, Goetsch
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI.) July 8, 1948
Schuette, Arlene D. (Marriage - 19 June 1948)
In a double ring ceremony June 19, (1948) in the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church at Colby, Miss Arlene D. Schuette, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Hugo H. Schuette, of Unity, and Calvin Schultz, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ernst Schultz of Colby, repeated their marriage vows. The Rev. M. C. Goetsch officiated. Miss Ethel Schuette, sister of the bride acted as maid of honor, and Mrs. Julius Schultz and Mrs. Merlin Schuette were bridesmaids. Donald Schultz, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Julius Schultz and Merlin Schuette. Orville Schuette of Rockford, Ill., and Maynard Bauer of Dixon, Ill. were ushers.
Out-of-town guests included Mr. and Mrs. Paul Schlinsog and Darwin, Mr. and Mrs. Albert Schlinsog, all of Granton; Mr. and Mrs. Orville Schuette and Miss Jeanne Beilke of Rockford, Ill.; Mrs. Alvina Miller of Abbotsford; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Peterson and Armin of Curtiss; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Ihlenfeld and Melvin, Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Ihlenfeld and family, Mr. and Mrs. Orville Ihlenfeld, Mr. and Mrs. Albert Prahl, Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Prahl and family, Mr. and Mrs. Elmond Dahlke and Gertrude, all of Luxemburg; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Dahlke and Mr. and Mrs. William Kickbush and family of Boyd; Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Schuette and family of Kaukauna; Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Schuette and Mr. and Mrs. William Klosrinski of Loyal; Mr. and Mrs. Dale Pace of Mondovi; Sidney Lee of Dixon, Ill.; Verna Feind of Milwaukee; Gottlieb Schultz of Spencer; Mr. and Mrs. Lester Hotchkiss of Wausau; and Mr. and Mrs. Wesley Schwarze of Greenwood.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs