BioM: Kline, Blanche M. (1938)
Surnames: Kline, Lubinski, Korntved, Baron
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) (23 Jun 1938)
Kline, Blanche M. (21 JUN 1938)
"Something old and something borrowed" -- a circular diamond ring from England was worn by Miss Blanche Muriel Kline, 607 N. Pine Street, Marshfield, for her marriage to Stanley Eugene Lubinski, Marshfield, son of John Lubinski, Chicago. The touch of blue was provided by a ribbon on her bouquet of mixed roses.
The Rt. Rev. Msgr. H.P. Toeller performed the ceremony at 9 o'clock Tuesday morning, June 21, 1938 in the parsonage of Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Only immediate relatives and friends witnessed the service.
Miss Helen Korntved and Walter Baron attended the couple.
A floor length gown of white satin and lace and a long white veil were worn by the bride. Miss Korntved was attired in blue taffeta with matching headband and wore a corsage of mixed roses.
Following the ceremony a reception and wedding dinner were held at the home of the bride's parents. Covers were laid for approximately 20. Guests from out of town included the Wm. Lloyd family, Milwaukee; Harold Alberts and family, Whitefish Bay; Mr. and Mrs. Frank Clouse, Loyal; Mr. and Mrs. Richard Kline, Wis. Rapids; and Mr. and Mrs. Fred Hohl, Greenwood.
Mr. Lubinski and his bride were honored at a party given by Mr. and Mrs. Louis Gaulke, Chicago, at the 10-13 Club that evening.
After a week's wedding trip to northern Wisconsin, Mr. and Mrs. Lubinski will reside at 607 N. Pine Street, where they will be at home to friends on June 27. The bridegroom is employed at the Hotel Charles (Marshfield News Herald)
The Kline family at one time resided northeast of Greenwood and the many local friends join the Gleaner in extending congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy wedded life.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs