BioM: Ehlert, Eleanor (1948)

Contact: Stan
Email: stan@wiclarkcountyhistory.org

Surnames: Ehlert, Kulesa

----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 25 Nov 1948

Ehlert, Eleanor (27 NOV 1948)

Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Ehlert of Thorp (Clark Co., Wis.) announce that the marriage of their daughter Eleanor Ehlert to John Kulesa will take place on Saturday, Nov. 27th, 1948 at 2 o’clock in the afternoon at St. John’s Lutheran Church at Yellow River.

(Follow on in 12/16/1948 Thorp Courier)

Rev. John Alver officiated at the wedding ceremony at 2:00 o’clock Thursday afternoon, Nov. 27th which united in the holy bonds of matrimony, Mr. John Kulesa, son of Mrs. Regina Kulesa of Chicago, and Eleanor, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Ehlert of the Town of Taft, Ret. 2 Thorp. The wedding took place in St. John’s Lutheran Church at Yellow River.

The bride was attired in a beautiful white satin formal with a fingertip veil and pearl beaded headdress. Her wedding bouquet was of American Beauty roses.

The couple was attended by Robert Ehlert as best man and Miss Josephine Kulesa as bridesmaid who wore a blue satin formal.

Following the ceremony a dinner attended by friends and relatives at the home of the bride’s parents. The newlyweds will reside on the Kulesa farm near Thorp.

Out of town guests attending the wedding were: Mrs. Bill Kelling, Highland Park, Ill.; Misses Josephine, Jean and Frances Kulesa of Chicago; Mrs. Regina Kulesa, Chicago; Walter Kulesa, Chicago; Walter Kulesa, Chicago; Mr. and Mrs. Louis Hoeck, Stetsonville.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE