BioM: Schultz, Esther (1944)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Schultz, Neumann, Pech, Miller
The Loyal Tribune 24 August 1944
Schultz, Esther (12 AUG 1944)
In a double ring candlelight ceremony which took place on Saturday evening, Aug. 12, at 8 o’clock at the home of the bride, Miss Esther Schultz, daughter of Albert Schultz of route one, Loyal, became the bride of Albert Neumann, son of Mr. and Mrs. C. F. Neumann of Spencer. The Rev. A. C. Stapel, pastor of the Trinity Lutheran church of Spencer officiated, and Misses Marion Pech and Lorraine Miller of Unity, sang "I Love You Truly" and "The Lord’s Prayer."
The bride wore a beige street dress and a gold locket with matching earrings. She wore a corsage of roses and fever-few and hair-dress to match.
The bride was attended by her sister-in-law, Mrs. Herman Schultz, and Mrs. Herman Neumann, sister-in-law of the groom. They wore luggage tan and aqua blue street dresses, respectively, with corsages and headdresses of ruffled burnt orange gladiolus and gold heart lockets with matching earrings, gifts of the bride.
Herman Neumann, brother of the groom, and Herman Schultz, brother of the bride, attended the groom. All wore brown suits, with green ties and handkerchiefs, which were gifts from the groom, to match.
Following the ceremony, supper was served to 26 guests.
Others attending were Mr. and Mrs. C. F. Neumann, Albert Schultz, Miss Elsie Schultz, the Rev. and Mrs. A. C. Stapel, Mr. and Mrs. Maurice Anderson and son, Dale, Beverly and Kenneth Neumann, Mr. and Mrs. Alvin Schwantes and sons, Kenneth and Verlyn, Miss Viola Spann of Marshfield, Mrs. George Surprise of Racine and the Rev. Lloyd Lambert of Veefkind.
The bride, a graduate of Stevens Point State Teachers college, has taught in Clark county schools and was employed as assistant librarian at Loyal.
The Loyal Tribune extends to the young couple its wishes for happiness.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs