BioM: Bandach, Violet (1950)
Surnames: Przybylski, Bandach, Bozowski, Gubeli, Kotecki
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 06/29/1950
Bandach, Violet (17 JUN 1950)
Miss Violet Bandach, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Bandach of Thorp (Clark Co., Wis.), became the bride of Mr. Leon Przybylski, son of Mr. and Mrs. Anton Przybylski of Thorp, were married Saturday morning, June 17, 1950 at nine o’clock in St. Bernard’s Catholic Church. The Rev. A. M. Muckerheide read the service before a large group of relatives and friends.
The bride was attired in a long sleeved entrained white satin gown featuring a sweetheart neckline. Completing her attire was a fingertip veil falling from a beaded headpiece and a bouquet of white carnations and lilies of the valley.
Bridal attendants were Miss Theresa Bozowski, cousin of the groom as maid of honor, in orchid, and Miss Barbara Przybylski, another cousin of the groom, as first bridesmaid in blue, and Miss Martina Gubeli, second bridesmaid, in blue, a friend of the bride.
They all wore marquisette over satin gowns styled alike with square necklines and headpieces of ruffled marquisette to match. Bouquet of pink carnations and lilies of the valley completed their ensembles.
The groom’s attendants were Clarence Kotecki as best man and Louis Przybylski as groomsman. Both are cousins of the groom.
The newlyweds, who greeted friends at a reception in the P. N. A. Hall in the evening will reside in Reseburg (Clark Co.), where Mr. Przybylski is employed as cheesemaker at the Lone Pine Cheese Factory.
Out of town guests were: Mr. and Mrs. John Wolf and family of Chicago; Mr. and Mrs. Bruno Nurmi and family of Conrath; Mr. and Mrs. Louis Smollar and family of Ironwood, Mich.; Mr. and Mrs. Walter Zawadzki and family of Withee; Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Frank and family of Spencer; Mr. and Mrs. Frank Swiontek and family and Mrs. and Mrs. Sylvester Potazek of Stanley, and Mr. and Mrs. William Brzezinski of Greenwood.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs