Hedwig Ann (1951)
Contact: Dolores (Mohr) Kenyon
Surnames: Francel, Klinke, Koschak, Bladle, Hribar, Butzen, Krovje, Smole, Schneitmann, Barton, Keller, Svete
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI.) May 3, 1951
Francel, Hedwig Ann (Marriage - 28 April 1951)
Holy Family Catholic Church at Willard was the scene of the marriage of Miss Hedwig Ann Francel of Willard and Frank J. Klinke of Greenwood on Saturday morning at 9:30. The Rev. Augustine Svete officiated at the double ring ceremony. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Francel of Willard, and the groom’s parents are Mr. and Mrs. Edward Klinke, Greenwood.
Miss Alberta Klinke, Greenwood, the groom’s sister, and Miss Barbara Koschak of Greenwood, niece of the bride, and Paul Francel, the bride’s brother, attended the couple. Paul Bladle, Owen, cousin of the groom ushered.
The bride, who was given in marriage by her father, was gowned in ninon over satin, with a sheer yoke outlined with a Chantilly lace ruffle. Three tiers of lace ruffles outlined the full skirt at the hipline. A net picture hat held the veil of silk illusion, edged with lace. She carried a bouquet of white roses centered with a purple orchid, and a white rosary. Her jewelry was a four-strand pearl necklace.
The maid of honor wore a gown of lavender and the bridesmaid a gown of yellow, with matching mitts and cap. Each carried a colonial bouquet of carnations.
Dinner and reception were held at the home of the bride’s parents and in the evening a wedding dance was given at the Silver Dome Ballroom at Neillsville.
Out of town guests present were Mrs. Anton Hribar, Mr. and Mrs. Lombert Butzen, Chicago, Mrs. Cyril Krovje and daughter, Theresa, Miss Ann Smole, Waukegan, Ill., Mrs. Frank Schneitmann, Evanston, Ill., Misses Jean and Lucille Klinke, Milwaukee; Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Barton, Neillsville, and Mr. and Mrs. Richard Keller, Waunakee.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs