BioM: Fahrenbach, Evelyn (1949)
Surnames: Fahrenbach, Schraufnagel, Lieders
----Source: OWEN ENTERPRISE (Owen, Clark County, Wis.) 08/18/1949
Fahrenbach, Evelyn (13 AUG 1949)
Wearing a gown of white taffeta, a fingertip veil held by a headpiece trimmed with pearls and carrying a colonial bouquet of white gladioli with a pink rosebud center, Miss Evelyn Ann Fahrenbach became the bride Saturday of Eldred Schraufnagel.
The bride, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William Fahrenbach, Curtiss (Clark Co., Wis.), was married to the son of Mrs. Alice Schraufnagel, Abbotsford, in the parsonage of the First Evangelical and Reformed Church Parsonage, Colby, with the Rev. Franz Puhlmann officiating.
The bride’s attendants were in Nile green taffeta gowns, with matching net hats. They carried colonial bouquets of pink gladioli. Miss Bernice Kathryn Fahrenbach, Medford, served her sister as maid of honor, and Miss Maureen Lieders, her niece, Abbotsford, was the bridesmaid.
Attending the groom as best man was his nephew, Allen Edward Schraufnagel, and his brother, Robert M. Schraufnagel, was the other attendant.
A reception in the Woodland Hotel, Owen, followed the ceremony, and later a 6:30 dinner was served to 50 guests.
Mrs. Schraufnagel, a graduate of Whitewater State Teachers College, teaches commercial subjects in the Abbotsford High School and is employed at Danielson’s Dry Cleaners, Abbotsford, Wis.
After a honeymoon to Minneapolis and the Black Hills, S.D., the couple will reside in Medford.
Out of town guests at the wedding were Mr. and Mrs. Charles Fahrenbach, Medford; Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Schraufnagel, Mr. and Mrs. Pete Alexander, Abbotsford; Mr. and Mrs. Alphonse Weix, Colby; Mr. and Mrs. Myron Beck, Wausau; Mr. and Mrs. William Fahrenbach Jr., Neillsville, and Mr. and Mrs. Orville Lieders, Dolores and Orville Jr., Abbotsford, Wis.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs