BioM: Wagner, Bernice C. (1950)
Contact: Stan

Surnames: Wagner, Dassler, Schaefer, Hiede, Griesbach, Mathias, Franzmeier, Hintz

----Source: Abbotsford Tribune (Abbotsford, Clark County, Wis.) 09/07/1950

Wagner, Bernice C. (Marriage - 2 Sept. 1950)

A wedding of interest is that of Eugene Dassler, who is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Gust J. Hintz, Abbotsford, and Miss Bernice C. Wagner.

St. Wendel’s church at Cleveland was the setting for the wedding Saturday morning of Miss Bernice C. Wagner and Eugene Dassler. The Rev. Joseph C. Schaefer was the celebrant of the 10:30 o’clock nuptial high mass.

The bride, who is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Hugo N. Wagner, Cleveland, was given in marriage by her father. Her sister, Miss Rosemary Wagner, had the maid of honor role, and another sister, Miss Teresa Wagner, with Miss Darlene Hiede, similarly related to the bridegroom, and Miss Alice Griesbach, the latter two of Manitowoc, comprised the trio of bridesmaids.

Victor Wagner, the bride’s cousin, as best man, Ralph Wagner, Edward Wagner, brothers of the bride, and Willard Mathias, as groomsmen, were other attendants. The guests were shown to places by Eugene Wagner and Otto Franzmeier, cousins of the couple.

A wedding dinner was served to 100 persons at the church hall and an additional 50 were present for the supper. The reception at Tourist Inn was attended by a group of 300.

The bridegroom, son of Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Dassler, Hika, served in the army for three years and is employed as a mechanic in his father’s garage.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE