BioM: Hutman, Florette P. (1954)
Surnames: Hutman, Kohn, Viergutz, Gemelli
----Source: OWEN ENTERPRISE (Owen, Clark County, Wis.) 03/11/1954
Hutman, Florette P. (6 MAR 1954)
Miss Florette Pauline Hutman became the bride of Sergeant Rae Kohn at 8:00 a.m. ceremony performed Saturday by Msgr. Gregory Reuter at the Holy Rosary Catholic Church. Parents of the couple and Mr. and Mrs. Donald Hutman of Withee (Clark Co., Wis.) and Mr. and Mrs. John Kohn of Medford.
A wedding reception was held at noon at the Holy Rosary auditorium.
For her wedding, the bride chose a gown of embroidered white nylon tual, complemented by a fingertip nylon veil. She carried a prayer book centered with white orchids. Her attendants were three sisters of the groom. The maid of honor, Mary Kohn, was attired in a yellow gown and carried a bouquet of blue carnations, the bridesmaids, Marcella and Barbara Kohn, wore blue gowns and carried yellow carnations.
Richard Viergutz served as best man and groomsmen were Richard Gemelli, bride’s cousin of Chicago, and Donald Kohn, groom’s brother. The bride’s brother, Paul Hutman was ring bearer.
The bride’s table was centered by a bowl of white gardens with ribbons extended to the hands of miniature dolls dressed like the bridesmaids with a bride and groom.
The bride is a graduate of Withee High School and attended Taylor County Normal School. Now an army sergeant, the groom attended Medford High School and is presently stationed at Fort Hood, Texas, where the couple will make their home.
Among the out of town wedding guests were bride’s grandmother, Mrs. Pauline Hutman, Uncle Thomas Maxyonek, cousin Richard Gemelli, Mr. and Mrs. Stanley Nagraba and son, Mrs. Louis Nagraba and Mrs. George Schmidt, and Mr. and Mrs. Marion Pawlukiewicz, all of Chicago, Milwaukee guests were Mr. and Mrs. Walter Pawlukiewicz, Miss Jackie Kaczon.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs