BioM: Shaut, Barbara Jean (1958)
Shaut, Johnson, Jondrow, Trebus, Schraufnagel, Jacobson, Asplin,
Abbotsford Tribune (Abbotsford, Clark County, Wis.)
Barbara Jean (Marriage - 7 Apr. 1958)
ring ceremony was used at the wedding of Jerold Johnson and Miss
Barbara Jean Shaut, Monday evening at the University Presbyterian
church, Madison. The Rev. James W. Jondrow officiated when the two
young people repeated their vows.
The bride is
the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Adalth Shaut, of Waupun, and the groom
is the son of Mrs. Norma Johnson, of Abbotsford.
marriage by her father, the bride wore a ballerina length gown of
white French silk. Her finger tip veil of silk illusion was caught
to a cap of sequins and a pink camellia and white stephanotis were
arranged on a white Bible to complete the bride’s
the couple were friends. Mrs. Donald Trebus, Madison, wore a pink
faille dress and carried a colonial bouquet of pink roses and white
stephanotis. Allan Schraufnagel, Colby, was best
Kenneth Jacobson, of Chetek, and Keith Asplin, of Madison,
brother-in-law and nephew of the groom.
daughter’s wedding, Mrs. Shaut wore a gray dress with black
and white accessories. Mrs. Johnson chose navy blue with white
accessories. Both mothers had corsages of red roses and
the ceremony, a reception was held at the home of Mr. and Mrs.
Louis Kludy, brother-in-law and sister of the
relatives and friends at the wedding were the Kenneth Jacobson
family, Chetek; the J. R. Johnson family of St. Louis, Mo.; Mr. and
Mrs. George Nikolay, Oxford; Mrs. Allan Schraufnagel, Colby; and
William Shaut, Waupun.
For the present, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson will make their home in Madison. Mr. Johnson will be graduated in June from the School of Journalism at the University of Wisconsin. The new Mrs. Johnson, a graduate of Mercy School of Nursing, Oshkosh, is engaged in private duty nursing in Madison.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs