BioM: Olson, Lenore Estelle (1956)

 

Contact: Dolores Mohr Kenyon

E-mail: dolores@wiclarkcountyhistory.org 
 

Surnames: Olson, Rahn, Brooks, Karrass, Larson 
 

----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI.) January 3, 1957 
 

Olson, Lenore Estelle (Marriage - 30 December 1956) 
 

Mr. and Mrs. James Rahn, newlyweds are honeymooning in Neillsville following wedding ceremonies December 30 in Mt. Hope Lutheran Church, West Allis. The Rev. Einar Larson officiated. 
 

Mr. Rahn is the son of Henry Rahn of Neillsville; Mrs. Rahn is the former Lenore Estelle Olson, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. George R. Olson, of West Allis. 
 

Attendants were Mrs. Marlene C. Brooks, a sister of the bride, as matron of honor; and Aaron C. Brooks as best man. 
 

For the wedding the bride wore a navy blue suit with light blue accessories, and carried a corsage of azaleas and roses. The matron of honor wore an aqua suit with brown accessories and carried a corsage of pink roses and carnations. 
 

Following the ceremony a dinner was held at the home of Mrs. Raymond Karrass, another sister of the bride, in West Allis.  Approximately 100 attended. 
 

Mrs. Rahn is a graduate of Central High School of West Allis and has been employed as a secretary for Allis-Chalmers. 
 

Mr. Rahn, who at present is in the army stationed at Ft. Leonard Wood, Mo., is a graduate of Neillsville High School.  Before entering the army he completed a four-year apprenticeship as a production electrician at the Harnischfeger Corporation in Milwaukee.  

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE