Fred (1920 - 2010)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Fetting, Blaser, Wilkison, Kalms, Michalski
----Source: The Loyal TRG (Loyal, Clark County, Wis. 03 Feb 2010)
Fetting, Fred (06 FEB 1920-31 JAN 2010)
Fetting, 89, Marshfield, died unexpectedly on Saturday evening,
Jan. 31, 2010, with his children by his side. Visitation will be
held on Saturday, Feb. 6, at the Hansen-Schilling Funeral Home,
Marshfield, from 1 p.m. until the time of a memorial service at 3
p.m. The Rev. Tricia Turner will officiate. Interment will be in
the Hillside Cemetery.
Fred G. Fetting was born on Feb. 6, 1920, in Alden, Ill., to Fred and Anna (nee Blaser) Fetting. He attended school in Huntley, Ill. On Oct. 18, 1941, in Huntley, Ill., he married Bernice Wilkison. The couple celebrated 68 years of marriage. They operated dairy farms in Greenwood, Loyal and Chili. He also worked as a cattle buyer and auction clerk for Northern Investment Inc. He was a member of the NFO and also served as a town of Mead supervisor for many years. He was also a former member of Our Savior Lutheran Church, Greenwood. He was an avid outdoorsman, enjoying hunting and fishing.
He is lovingly survived by his wife, Bernice, Marshfield; children, Ted Fetting, Wauwautosa, Ruth Kalms, Marshfield, David (Karen) Fetting, Moose Lake, Minn., Ralph (Mary Losiewicz) Fetting, Withee, and Lily (Darrell) Michalski, Marshfield; grandchildren, Katie, Nicholas, Tabitha, Natasha, Jon, Jerrod and Kristin Fetting, Jessica (Ryan) Merkel and Amy Michalski; and great-grandchildren, Olivia and Montanah Heinzen, Jasmine Fetting and Amelia Knapp.
Preceding him in death were a sister, Emma Allen; and a brother, George Fetting.
Online condolences may be made at www.hansenschillingfuneralhome.com.
Hansen-schilling Funeral Home, Marshfield, is assisting the family with arrangements.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs