BioM: Wehe, Mary Ann Louise (1958)
Contact: Dolores Mohr Kenyon
Surnames: Wehe, Meysembourg, Hanson,
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI.) July 3, 1958
Wehe, Mary Ann Louise (Marriage - 28 June
When the new Mr. and Mrs. Gerald
Meysembourg return from a honeymoon in northern Wisconsin and
Canada, they will make their home in Milwaukee, where both are
The Rev. Norbert King officiated at the
nuptial mass that united in marriage Mary Ann Louise Wehe, daughter
of Mr. and Mrs. John Wehe, Loyal, and Gerald Meysembourg, son of
Mr. and Mrs. Leo Meysembourg, Milwaukee.
The 9:30 ceremony was performed in St.
Anthony’s Catholic Church, Loyal Saturday, June 28. A
dinner and supper were served in the church hall, and a reception
was held at the home of the bride’s parents.
A floor length gown, fashioned with tier
upon tier of Chantilly lace tulle, tight bodice, long sleeves, and
Queen Ann collar was chosen by the bride. Her fingertip silk
illusion veil was held by a crown of sequin hearts and she carried
a bouquet of pink roses and white daisies.
The bride’s attendants wore
ballerina length gowns of blue nylon sheer and flocked nylon
featuring full skirts, scoop necklines, shoulder straps, and bows
in back, complimented with picture hats. They carried yellow tea
roses and white daisies. Miss Marcy Wehe, Milwaukee, was her
sister’s maid of honor, while another sister, Miss Helen
Wehe, Milwaukee, and a sister of the groom, Mrs. Eugene Hanson,
Rice Lake, were bridesmaids.
The groom chose for his attendants, his
brother, Donald Meysembourg of Milwaukee, his brother-in-law,
Eugene Hanson, Rice Lake, and the bride’s brother, Albert
Wehe, of the Navy.
Jerome Wehe, Loyal, uncle of the bride, and Leonard Meysembourg, Barksdale, nephew of the groom, ushered. Debra Grimmer, Milwaukee, was flowergirl; and Harry Grimmer, Jr., Milwaukee, was ringbearer.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs